Monday, September 28, 2009

Tired

F1 over!!!!!! Stupid F1 and gang made countless of people work like a dog-_-" I almost made a mess with mine as countless jobs was spamming my talkie. Still its over and im gonna take a well deserved break. Going over to Mandarin Oriental today to submit some personal details then meeting up with Alan to catch Inglorious Basterds. Hmm i realize im getting to dislike working in a hotel more and more... I knew it that hospitality wasnt my cup of tea. Hate having to initiate conversation with total stangers and being trapped inside a building for many hours without seeing the sky.

Well that's petty much that's happening to me now. Can't wait for another gathering for the gays and tribades gang. Can't wait to see you...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home