Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Its been a while

Well what do we have here? I'm blogging ain't I? Nobody blogs nowadays since Facebook and Twitter killed off the previous generation of social media.

Things have been going smoothly for me in the Army now. Come to think of it, all I'm left with is a few more field camp training till September and then its exercise Wallaby. A few half marathons here and some other lame trainings there plus standby Ops after Wallaby, I'll be considered done with the Army! Its less then a year for me to my ORD.

Army aside, Bibek's leaving the country soon and I'm trying to come to terms with it. Its not easy losing a good friend. I'm not even sure when I'll get to see him again. What ever time I have now with him is to be greatly cherished. Hah this sounds kinda gay huh? I mean it in a very straight, non- gay, good friend kind of thing!

To end of with this post, I have to admit I'm still a pathetic piece of shit for thinking of her still. No matter what people say and what I say to people, deep down somewhere, she's still there. Its an agonizingly difficult journey to forget. I guess i have to meet new girls in order to forget.

Nobody looks at blogs now anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home