Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't wait!

Well after an adjustment, i was still able to carry my plans for Thursday. Was the last to reach my area. Bb kw sylvia and jodi were waiting for me. Headed to pulau ubin. It started pouring once we set foot on that island. Still we went on with our plans cycling in the rain wearing raincoats. FUN TO THE MAX!! Now the buns at the back of my body's aching. Jodi bought a baby rabbit from the owner of the wild boar. Btw the boar's name is Jack -_-" Headed to settlers cafe thereafter and had even more fun playing the board games.

Did blood donation today. Wasn't a good experience this time. Imagine a huge needle in your skin being adjusted, pulled out and poked back in and kept twisting and turning by the nurse while i was looking at the entire thing. Played lan with Ahmad and gang for a while and headed home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home